- Facilitates the securing of appropriate venues for regional programs and events, including site inspections and negotiation of contracts.
- Coordinates on-site arrangements for all regional meetings and events, including regional competitions.
- Serves as or oversees the work of the Chair of the Regional Convention (CRC) as defined in the Guidelines for Regional Convention.
- Works in coordination with the Marketing and Education Coordinators on marketing events.
- Oversees registration for all regional events.
- Maintains contact with appropriate staff members at international headquarters.
- Maintains comprehensive records and forwards materials to successor.
- Trains her successor.
- Appoints staff to assist in the implementation of her responsibilities.